Tuesday 6 December 2011

Top Ten Fastest Motorbikes in the World

We all have heard that any x,y,z owns a fast bike. Even some of us own a bike that is fast, but not fast enough to touch 250 kmph. I have a bike and I believe it’s pretty fast. My bike touches up to 110 kmph and at that particular speed my lungs are screaming. But is this fast enough speed for a bike? No, bikes touching 100 or 110 kmph shouldn’t be called fast bikes. We’re talking about fast, crazy and furious bikes here. We’re talking about the bikes that no ordinary person can afford to buy. Yes, here we’re going to talk about mean and crazy machines. The following is a list of the top ten fastest bikes in the world that you will ever lay your eyes upon. I’ll say again, by fast we don’t mean 100 or 110 kmph, we mean bikes touching or crossing 260 kmph. Let’s give you a crazy ride with our facts and figures….Top Ten Fastest Motorbikes in the World

No comments:

Post a Comment